I’m absolutely thrilled to share that I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award! I’ve been nominated a couple of times for similar things but never gotten around to writing my post, but this time I really wanted to answer these questions.
Thank you so much to Nadia from Sea of Venus for nominating me and picking some great questions!
Go check out Nadia’s blog and give her a follow (if you aren’t already)!
Also the rules of the award are set out below as usual:
- Thank the blogger who nominated them and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated them.
- Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- Notify your nominees and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post.
Q1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Honestly as much as I love many other countries I can’t imagine not living in the UK close to my friends and family. I’m a city girl so would happily live in Leeds or Manchester (gotta stay up north!)
Q2. If you had super power, what would it be?
Ooh so many to choose from! I definitely think that flying would be pretty damn cool.
Q3. Who’s one person you would love to meet?
I am a huge Pink fan, I think she is bloody amazing and so inspiring. I’m going to see her tour next year for the first time and I think she’d be so cool to hang out with.
Q4. What’s your main goal in life?
Cliché but to just be happy! I would absolutely love to be a mum and have a family in a few years whilst still progressing my career.
Q5. If you could watch only one film for the rest of time, what film would it be?
Can I cheat and pick a series? I’d love to pick a big fantasy series like Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings.
Q6. What’s one thing you couldn’t give up?
Q7. What’s the most vivid memory you have?
I constantly relive those awkward memories where you’re dying to go back and change what you did/ say something different! Awkward fumbling moments with guys as a teenager…horrible school days with bitchy girls…
Q8. If you had to give up either your phone or your significant other, which would you choose?
My phone of course!
Q9. What’s something that you would recommend to anyone?
Embrace the weirdness and totally be yourself. What is ‘normal’ anyway?
Q10. What’s the worst thing you’ve ever consumed?
Erm so once I was eating out of date margarine for a while. That was gross.
Q11. Where’s the worst place you’ve ever been?
Funerals of family members.
- What’s your favourite season and why?
- What’s a goal you want to achieve before the end of this year?
- What is something that always makes you smile?
- If you could go back and change one thing from your teenage years what would you do?
- What would be our dream holiday if money was no object?
- What’s a skill you would love to have?
- What would be your go to Karaoke tune?
- If you won big on the lottery what would be the first thing you would buy?
- Tell us something you love about yourself/are proud of yourself for?
- How much have you changed as a person in the last 5 years?
- What would you love for your life 5 years from now?
If you don’t want to answer the questions no worries, I’m sure many of you have been nominated before but it’s just a great way of sharing which bloggers I’ve loved since starting my blogging journey a couple of months ago.
- In My Galaxy
- The Newbury Girl
- Lavrax Blogs
- Imogen Chloe
- Foundations and Fairytales
- Thoughts with N
- Northern Irish Girl Online
- Jenny in Neverland
- Natalie Hanson
- One More Light LB
Talk soon x