One of my first blog posts was telling you lovely people about my upcoming trip to Orlando, Florida (you can read that post here if you fancy it). It will be my first time going to Florida (and the US!) and I’m SO FREAKING EXCITED. I’ve been counting down since January and it finally feels like this holiday is right around the corner. I was really on it with my organisation and can’t do any more until we can FINALLY book our fast passes (30 days for us since we’re not staying on Disney property). I’m so desperate to talk some more about Florida and wanted to document, for myself more so than you guys….my Orlando Bucket List!
So here we go!
- Experience Flight of Passage, thought we’d better start with a super obvious one!
- Walk through Pandora at night.
- Take a ride on the Hogwarts Express!
- Drink a butterbeer in Diagon Alley.
- Eat some mickey shaped food.
- Browse the beauty products in Sephora.
- SUPER TARGET!
- Ride on Kilimanjaro Safari at Animal Kingdom.
- Buy a magic wand and cast some spells!
- See my first ever Happily Ever After (and try not to sob all the way through it).
- Eat a doughnut (or two) from Voodoo Doughnut.
- Eat cookies whilst watching the parade at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
- Take a picture with the Universal Globe.
- Be brave enough to ride Rip Ride Rocket!
- Watch Festival of the Lion King.
- Have breakfast at IHOP.
- Shop in Disney Springs.
- Start a Disney pin collection.
- Buy a souvenir from World of Disney.
- Get super excited for Christmas at Epcot International Festival of the Holidays.
- Watch the Harry Potter fireworks.
- Ride the Jurassic Park ride at Universal’s islands of Adventure.
- Tory Story Land!
- Play Disney’s mini golf.
- Eat lunch at T-REX.
- Ride the Seven Dwarf Mine Train at Magic Kingdom.
- Go to an NBA game.
- Take a ride on the monorail to see the Christmas decorations at some of the Disney Resorts.
- Eat at Satu’li Canteen in Pandora.
- Have a picture of me and Rich in front of Cinderella Castle.
That’s what I’ve got on my list for now…let’s hope I fit it all into two weeks!! Please let me know if there’s anything else amazing I need to squeeze into my itinerary to make it the best trip ever!!
I’m sure more holiday content will be appearing in the run up, and definitely after, my holiday.
Talk soon x